Alana has been dancing for over 25 years (Formally trained in Rhythmic gymnastics and RAD Ballet.) After university she was looking for a more challenging dance form and stumbled upon Pole Fitness in Johannesburg 2013, where she fell in love with the sport and hasn’t looked back since.
In 2014 she also became a burlesque dancer (aka Sapphire Flex) and is now a popular performer and instructor in the community.
“Your body needs the physical challenge, your mind and soul needs the emotional escape, your self confidence needs the boost. All this can be accomplished with pole dancing.”
Alana is a regular pole competitor and holds the following titles:
• Miss Pole Dance SA Intermediate 2013
• SA Pole Sports Federation Snr Professional 2015
• Miss Pole Dance SA Professional 1st Princess 2016
• Miss Pole Dance SA Most Artistic 2016
• Pole Art Professional 3rd place 2018
• Pole Art Professional 2019
• APAC Professional 2019